Wednesday, April 16, 2014

See. Like. Draw

Lately I have been drawing stuff that interest me. I like to call it "see.like.draw". Some of my drawings that I have posted on Instagram (@fashionlistically_speaking)  have gotten me followers and likes from retail companies. Take for example my post featuring Simply Be. I took some of their Spring 2014 looks that I thought were pretty neat and interpreted them in to a fashion illustration. The feedback was pretty cool. They even liked and retweeted my drawing on their social media page.



Fashion Illustration by Fashionlistically Speaking


Lets Connect :

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised you are receiving the attention of retailers. I always enjoy your drawings. I wish you continued success. Who knows where this could take you.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...